Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Worst Weatherman

The Basterd Files is not generally a haven for "HURR! I found funny video LOL ROFL" links, especially ones that have been widely available on the innernets for well over a year. HOWEVER, if I can introduce just one more person to this trainwreck of a weather report, my role as a member of this species will be complete.

Behold Louis, the single most awkward weatherman to grace the screen, nay, walk this earth.


(Click image to play)

Filmed at WOUB (Ohio University, Athens, Ohio) around 2002. Any OU alumni, or anyone with the good fortune of having Louis as their hometown weathercaster, please comment, for I must know what has become of Louis since this fantastic display. I MUST.

5 Comments:

Blogger Youwish said...

I love Chatchis! Thank you for introducing me to Louis. If you find him now, please let me know.

Tue Jan 10, 03:26:00 PM MST  
Blogger Vyvyan Basterd said...

What the hell is a Chatchi?

Tue Jan 10, 04:21:00 PM MST  
Blogger Youwish said...

A Chatchi is just like...damnit a Chatchi...I dont know how to explain it.

You just know a Chatchi when you see one...k?

That was a tough question...

Word.

Wed Jan 11, 10:25:00 AM MST  
Blogger Vyvyan Basterd said...

An uncanny resemblance to Scott Baio perhaps? Does Joanie Love Louis?

Wed Jan 11, 11:11:00 AM MST  
Blogger Youwish said...

Joanie loves Louis.

Fun Fact: Joanie (Erin Moran) is my cousin in real life!

Booooo to me for admitting that.

Wed Jan 11, 08:26:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home